Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Baby Number Three

We are having another baby. That's right, baby Parker number 3 is due in March. The kids are excited, for now.  We have many discussions about how the baby got in my tummy and how it will get out. These conversations always happen at 7:30AM on our drive to school when I'm trapped in the car with them for 25 minutes. Makes for a very interesting morning.

This is week 14 so the first trimester is coming to an end. We can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or girl, which won't be until the end of October. Griffin votes for a boy. He says he really needs a brother and maybe he will get his wish because if I had to guess I would also say boy. Many of the cravings and symptoms I've had are the same as when I was pregnant with him. Time will tell.

For now, we are all very excited and can't wait to meet the newest member of the Parker family in March!






No comments:

Post a Comment