Saturday, July 23, 2011

12 weeks

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and the weeks seem to be moving so much quicker with this pregnancy. Morning sickness has started to ease up, which is a huge change from the first pregnancy. I feel like I eat ALL OF THE TIME. It's just like I can't get full. I craved peanut butter while I was pregnant with Griffin and ate it almost everyday. Now the smell of it makes me nauseous. I'm still in love with milk and drink at least two glasses a day.

Being pregnant in the hot summer makes it challenging keeping up with Griffin. We are always on the move, which doesn't leave much time to rest. I think that is the hardest thing so far about being pregnant this time!

The baby was doing well at our last check up. The heartbeat was 160 and I just loved hearing it. I can't wait to find out if we are going to welcome a little boy or girl to our growing family ... but, I have to wait until Sep.1 to know for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment