Thursday, September 16, 2010

6 months old

Griffin is growing just like a University of South Carolina lineman should. He tipped the scales today at 17 lbs 15 ozs and was 27 inches long. He is in the 75% for height and weight. I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old! Where does the time go ... from swaddle blankets and bouncing to smiles, giggles and sitting up. You are only 6 months old yet I can't imagine how I ever lived one day without you.

You are growing up so fast but I'm so proud of your newfound talents. You are rolling over, splashing like crazy in the bathtub, sitting up on your own, eating baby food and cereal three times a day, babbling, smiling and squeeling all of the time. You don't have any teeth yet but you are drooling like Niagara Falls. You grab anything in site and when I mean anything it's hair, earrings, phones, noses, water bottles, spoons, anything!

I have a feeling you are going to be a "dive right in" little boy. I can't wait for the next 6 months.










No comments:

Post a Comment